Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Whisper on a Wednesday

1. What is your favorite book of all time?
all my friends would jump to say The Exorcist but I think my all-time favourite book would be The Endless Night by Richard Laymon. He's my favourite author and this book is one of the few that is scaring the shit out of me.

2. If you had to write a biography about one person you know, who would you write it about?
probably my mom.

3. Pick one- Narrative Essay or Persuasive Essay?
narrative...I've never been good at the art of persuasion

4. Pick one- Poem or short story?
tough one, I like writing both. Short Story, I think.

5. What is the worst book you ever read?
The Tommyknockers. I wanted to throw the book out the window when I had stayed up so late many nights only to find they were alien fix-it beings. This is why I have a very hard time with Stephen King novels.

6. Are you currently reading a book? If so, what is it called?
yes, The Endless Night by Richard Laymon-he's my all-time favourite author.

7. If you were told to write a fiction story, what characteristics would your main character have?
intelligence, honesty, integrity, compassion, ability to laugh at himself, strong morality, strong sense of tradition/family.

8. If you wrote a book, what would the topic be?
probably a romance. The two books I've started to write have turned out to be romance. I've never been able to read romance novels and have grown up on horror movies. Go figure...

9. Would it be fiction or non-fiction?
probably a bit of both

10. They say you should read at least a book a month, do you live up to this statement?
usually, yes. I always read. There's nothing like turning the page of a good book.

No comments: