Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday Madness

1. Name one productive thing you accomplished this past weekend.
I got a lot of work done on my Aran sweater

2. Name two things that you look forward to doing.
Cooking supper and watching Constantine finally

3. Name three things that gross you out.
Cleaning the cat box, cleaning the toilet, cleaning hair out of a sink or shower drain

4. Name four things that you normally do on a daily basis.
Vacuum, food shopping of some sort (ugh!), think of roller coasters, do laundry

5. Name five things that you own that you think you could get rid of and not miss.
Oh god, I'm a Piscean pack-rat....Ummm......My windows computer sitting in the closet, about 4 pairs of jeans that no longer fit me, all the crap in my junk drawer. I can't think of two more things

No comments: