Tuesday, December 27, 2005

More socks

I guess I've been lazy and haven't really posted since I got Haloscan commenting installed on here. Truth be told, I'm in the middle of another pair of socks for a friend. I'm not sure if she keeps up with this blog or not (Are you reading Winnie???) so I'm not posting a photo of them. She sort of knows she's getting them but she wo'nt see what they look like.

Since that's about all I can write for now...here's a meme:

Tuesday Twosome

1. Top two Favorite Movies.
The Exorcist and Full Metal Jacket

2. Top two Favorite Actors.
Brian Bloom and Gary Sinise AND Viggo Mortensen (I can't choose between them and you can't make me LOL!)

3. Top two Favorite Actresses.
Linda Blair and Jodie Foster

4. Top two Favorite TV Shows.
The X Files and Friday the 13th: The Series (see a pattern here?)

5. Top two Favorite TV Musicians.
Mike Oldfield and King Diamond

Listening to: Under Ice ~ Kate Bush

No comments: