Saturday, December 24, 2005

Fingerless Glove


Well, I did it. Sort of. I'm not real pleased with the way it turned out. It's a bit too tight (it was for a woman's hand) but the stitches sort of spiral between thumb and the index finger. I did start on the second one but it will be a fingerless mitten...no fingers on the second one. It's too tight and this alpaca yarn is too expensive to just leave the gloves laying around. Without the fingerless fingers (LOL!), it's a perfect fit.

I'm also trying to figure out if it's worth the risk to try Haloscan for the comments instead of Blogger's on default comments. Anybody using Haloscan, have you had any problems or troubles getting it installed or working? I was all set to do it when Drew (The Crochet Dude) told me about it but after reading their web site and some of the problems you can run into, I decided maybe I didn't want the added headache.


Listening to ~ Mein Schmertz, Lene Lovich

No comments: