Wednesday, December 07, 2005

All I Want For Christmas


Since it's so close to Christmas, I thought I'd say this is all I want. I'm not asking for much, huh? I've drooled over Brian Bloom for as long as I can remember. I had almost forgotten about him until I saw him in his small role on Melrose Place a couple of weeks ago.

Is it too much to much to ask for to find him wrapped with a big red bow under, well, I don't have room for a traditional tree so I guess he'd have to be placed under my misting fountain. Have you ever seen this guys eyes? WOW!

I'm just on a big flashback right now...don't mind me.

And to stay on topic, I'm finishing up the first of a pair of socks in that Limbo yarn. YUMMY! IT looks awesome!

7 comments:

Gewel said...

OMG... I remember him for Guiding Light. LOL.

PRETTY!

Lisa B (Moon) said...

Yea baby!
I remember him from the Light too!
Greek gods he's gorgeous...
I always did love dark skin with pale eyes......
sigh....

Anonymous said...

Uh, wow. Better than soscks, that's for sure. He's keeping me warmer than an acrylic afghan, too.
Grr. http://classichunkofman.com/bloomb06.jpg

City Wiccan said...

Wow . . . quite the gift. Not quite my type though. Why don't we exchange gifts. I'll get you that if you get me this! I love this model!!
http://mostbeautifulman.com/models/ryan/

Jerry said...

MOON~ His skin/eye combo is intoxicating to say the least. :-) He is total babe-a-licious material!

Jerry said...

Celtic~ It's a deal, I'll get you Ryan, you get me Brian. :-)

Jerry said...

Kev~ I like to unwrap my gifts...slowly....very s l o w l y. Hmmm, Have to knit another pair of socks just for him. This is the second pair I'm working on and I have this thing aobut even numbers...I'm very uncomfortalbe with them. I much prefer odd numbers-He'll get the third set of socks