Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy 2006


I had a good post in my head when I woke up this morning but have been rushing round like a chicken with his head cut off. Hence, I have no clue what I was going to say as dawn broke across the sky.

I guess the best thing to do it to wish you and yours a very happy, safe and prosperous 2006 from me and the Green Fairy.

I am spending the night in the house, away from the crazies or should that be, the crazy is staying in the house? LOL! In any event, I have a bottle of Absinthe that is calling my name. No, not the same one that's in the photo. I hate that stuff but the bottle is cool. I've not enjoyed this since the spring and I really need this. This is another year I won't be ringing in the New Year at the Rainbow Room in New York. Perhaps one day while I'm still young enough to enjoy it I will be able to do that. So I've thrown on part of my tux for the Green Fairy. Works for me :-)

Cheers! Here's to a productive 2006!

No comments: