Thursday, January 26, 2006

New Find


First, I want to thank you all for the great comments on the seed stitch jacket. I can't remember when I made it but I'm almost 100% positive it was something my mom saw in a Herrschners catalogue and I got it to make for her. It had to be sometime in the early 90's, maybe 93 or so. I wonder if I still have the pattern for it?

Last night while we were sitting on the sofa watching Murder She Wrote, I found this in my stash, Lion Brand Sensations. I can't find it in their catalogue so I guess it's not being made anymore. It feels soft a lot like suede. There's only 87 yards per skein and I'm wondering what I can use it for. It's a worsted weight. I was thinking a funky pair of fingerless mittens but I'm not sure it'd be comfortable. Any ideas?

Being up at these odd hours, I went and got myself sorted. What else is there to do at 5 AM? LOL!

i'm in gryffindor!

be sorted @ nimbo.net

No comments: