Friday, January 13, 2006

Coming Along


Wow, it's been a long time since I last posted! No excuse for it...Just been sort of out of it. The weather here in Boston has been totally crackers! It was Spring-like today. That's been throwing me for a loop. While I don't enjoy shovelling snow, I'm not sure I like a balmy winter either.

'Nuff of that. Ben listening to some knitting podcasts and my Sirius radio, geez I love that! It's awesome to sit on the sofa and knit whole listening to an old time radio serial. I keep thinking there used to be a Dennis the Menace one but I'm not positive.

Which brings me to...the Aran afghan. These are all the blocks, well most of them.The seed stitch one came out double the size it should have. I'm not sure if I'll re-do it (Sorry Janet) or if I'll improvise another block or just complete the afghan without it. I really don't enjoy seed stitch.

Wish I could start stitching this together now but it needs to be blocked first and I'm not sure how I want to arrange it.

Now I need to go catch up on reading some of your blogs. :-)

No comments: