Monday, November 06, 2006

Chugging along

I got to work on Patrick again yesterday, I've got about halfway through the second repeat of the chart. It surprises me, I got the gauge on size 5 needles but it is moving along much faster than I thought it would, despite the complexity of it. I have a bunch of shit to do this morning but plan to shut the world off by 11 and knit the rest of the day. I just can't deal with reality for long stretches anymore.

Speaking of, does anyone know if Purlsoho is having problems? I've been trying since yesterday to order some Jade Sapphire yarn. I created an account but it just sits there, trying to log me in and nothing happens. I don't even get a "connection timed out" box popping up. I could put my sorry ass on an Amtrak train and go get it myself faster than I could on the internet. Not a bad idea actually except my nerves cannot handle such a harried day

No comments: