Thursday, November 08, 2007

A meme

I've not done one of these in forever so when I saw this over on Kyle's blog, I had to steal it.

01. Can you cook? Absolutely and I love to cook.
02. What was your dream growing up? to be an actor or musician
03. What talent do you wish you had? the talent to appreciate the talents I do have
04. If I bought you a drink what would it be? Absinthe but since it's illegal in this damn country, a Grey Goose and tonic
05. Favorite vegetable? Broccoli, I guess. Artichokes-I love vegetables so it doesn't matter
06. What was the last book you read? I'm Dancing As Fast As I Can
07. What zodiac sign are you ? Pisces
08. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Many tattoos, a pierced navel & multiple ear piercings (7 to be exact)
09. Worst habit? I'm neurotic about too damn much
10. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Sure
11. What is your favorite sport? Rugby and Baseball...
12. Negative or optimistic attitude? Me? Somewhere in the middle.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Not sure I can print that on a G rated blog LOL! Hmm, evil prat I am, I'd probably try to scare you
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Watching my mom die and holding her during the process. Better for her if it eased her passing but it fucked with my head in a BIG way.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you. Just the one? Hmm, this'll be hard, there's too much weirdness with me. When I get overwhelmed or upset, the easiest way to deal for me is to throw strange colours in my hair like purple or blue or magenta or something like that. I guess at 40 it's more eccentric than rebellious but.....
16. Do you have any pets? Yes, a cat and a ghost cat
17. What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? I'd make a pot of tea and we'd sit and knit. Or go to WEBS and blow a few hundred dollars on yarn
18. What was your first impression of me? That you're a very creative guy
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? scary
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I want the perfect skin back I had as a youth
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Crime probably. I don't like convincing people to do stuffm so I'd be partner in crime.
22. What color eyes do you have? What colour would you like them to be? I have grey, green, blue, violet, silver and gold
23. Ever been arrested? Almost
24. Bottle or draft? BOTTLE!!! I've seen too many nasty things going on with draft...NEEVR EVER DRAFT!
25. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? 7 grand would go to a vintage double neck BC Rich Bich guitar.How much Woolmeise can I get for 3 thousand dollars?
26. Would you date me? If you were single, yeah.
27. Where's your favorite place to hang out? now? Dunno-my kitchen knitting, I guess. How boring, eh?
28. Do you believe in ghosts? Absolutely, I do. I've got one, a cat that likes to play tricks and possibly more in this house.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Create...something...
30. Do you swear a lot? Yes...it's amazing how I watch my tongue on this blog 'coz in person, I pepper my conversation liberally.
31. Biggest pet peeve? Oh no....is there enough space? Off the top of my head, chewing with your mouth open. I HATE eating noises. Another one is If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the damn seatie!
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Passionate. I think that encompasses a range of emotions which is me.
33. Do you believe in/appreciate romance? I'd like to.
34. If you could spend 12 hours with me and ask/do anything you like, what would it be? I would want to ride roller coasters with you. Are you a rail junkie Kyle? :-)
35. Do you believe in God? I believe in a higher power. I don't think she is happy
36. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same? I did

No comments: