Friday, November 16, 2007

Boy Interrupted...


I feel so scatterbrained. I've thought about doing an audio post but then I start and don't know what to say, sort of like now. A million things on my mind and I dunno where the hell to start. I started to take y'all with me on a trip to the grocery store but all you hear is me yelling at everyone calling them an asshole

See, now I'm off my train and not sure where to pick up again....AARRGGHH!!! What is wrong with me?! Maybe I can do this better tomorrow.....

9.23 PM...I found some cool themes but just tried to do what one said and it just comes up a white page Blogger blows this way. I don't think any are all that easy to change on your own but Im bloody tired of this boring black but hate the other crap they offer. I should see if there are any 7 year olds in the 'hood that could do it for me LOL!

10.09 PM...I don't know why but this song reminds me of Danny. There's no particular reason why, it's not like we ever went out driving anywhere or had a date but I hear this and think of him and see those deep grey eyes. LOVED this as a kid, and still do. It's probably one of the top songs ever recorded.


Listening to: WASP~ The Neon God Pt. 1

No comments: