Thursday, February 15, 2007

Goodies!


No, I've not fallen off the face of the earth...I'm just firmly entrenched in Second Life. In any event, we got some horrid weather. The weather people were on about this big storm only we didn't get quite so much a storm as we did a big, frozen pile of ice. It was mainly sleet that has frozen and is bloody heavy....too thick to chop through.

Somehow the postman managed to make it through and delivered this box of goodies to my door. After all these years, I've finally got to hear and see the Goddess of Knitting, Elizabeth Zimmermann in action. I only have watched one episode so far but it's FAB! Well worth every penny.

I should be done with and wearing Patrick but seeing as how I live in Second Life when I'm not in Real Life....I've not got much knitting done. Hence, I cannot attempt these Fair Isle mittens until I am. I'm going to see if I can sit down with the the knitting podcasts and get some work done. It's so close..

SO...Bis folgendes Mal (Until Next Time)

I apologise to any Germans if I said that wrong...please tell me the proper way. I'm trying to learn the language.

No comments: