Saturday, March 17, 2007

Still Alive

I'm still alive LOL! Today I was determined to knit and stayed the hell off Second Life.

At 7,58 PM tonight, just as my DVD of Basic Instinct ended, I cast off the last stitch of the main knitting on Patrick. WOOT! WOOT!

Tomorrow I will tie off the loose joins and stitch the one shoulder,wash it and see how it shrinks up.Then all that is left is to knit the patterned collar and I can wear it! WOO HOO!!!!!

I think while I've got the enthusiasm, I'm going to put in the animated movie Flushed Away and knit a square so I an shrink it with the sweater. This yarn does shrink up quite a bit according to the instructions. I need a washed and dried block for repairs if I need it.

LOL! Blogger still can't get its shit together with the spell checker. Doesn't work. Hmm.....WACH AUF BLOGGER!

No comments: