Saturday, March 24, 2007

Patrick is done



Patrick is finally done. Aside from a 6 or 8 week detour where I was wrapped up playing Second Life every bloody waking moment, it didn't take all that long. This is the best picture I could get. Started Oct. '06, finished March of '07, would have been February if not for Second Life.

All I can say is this is such a satisfying achievement. It was a lot of fun to know and certainly keeps you on your toes. If I did it again, I may make it an inch or two shorter. it's supposed to be this long but it just makes me think of the girls in the 80's who wore sweater dresses, tights, spiked heels and a real thick belt round the waist. A great look...but I am not a female nor do I wish to be ;)

Can't decide weather to make another cotton sweater for summer or order some wool for a saddle shoulder gem from Knit Picks. I'm looking back through some 80's knitting books too (I can hear the groans LOL!) and may do one of those just for fun. There was nothing about the 80's I didn't love-the clothes, the hair, the music-everything...was the best. Hasn't been another decade that has come close to the fun of the 80's.

Gosh I look grumpy. I'm really not that grumpy LOL! I was very happy when this was taken.

No comments: