Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Thank you and I'm sorry


Thank you all for the wonderful comments on Patrick. I've tried to post comments to your blogs-Moon and Sue and Blogger isn't letting me long in. If I try the new account it cycles endlessly on the password and if I try my old account, it tells me I've switched to the new blogger.

I think I need to get away from this and go some place else to blog. Blogger screwed itself but good. It never ceases to amaze me how they can fuck up a good thing in the blink of an eye. Commenting is messed up, spell check does not work-did they even bother to check this all out before they forced it upon us?

In meantime, I've ordered more Denim yarn and am tossing two designs around from the same book Patrick came from. Not sure which one I'll do-both require the same amount of yarn. One is called Seahorse and the other is the very last one in the Denim book...the very casual V neck with the garter st. borders.

I started knitting a Nancy Bush sock...I've got about half a "Friday harbour" sock done (I think that's the name of it?) and it's going to be too small to fit my foot. I'll rip it tomorrow maybe.

I started a "100 things about me" and am about half done with it. maybe I'll have it done for whatever I end up with a new blog.

Other than that....I'm just lusting after one of these cars. I want a Lotus Esprit. Pity I can't drive a manual. I'm thinking of learning just so I can rent one of these this summer. Im tired of drooling over it-I want to drive it before I become too old and lok as ridiculous behind the wheel as the white haired grandpas driving Corvettes. I'm not all that far away from that age bracket. YIKES! YOu can see this baby in action best in Basic Instinct. Julia Roberts also drove one in the beginning of Pretty Woman. Sharon Stone looked better tho ;-)

No comments: