Thursday, February 08, 2007

Second Life madness

Hello....Man did I ever step into an addiction. Valium holds nothing on Second Life. I had heard about it on a podcast last weekend and Friday night thought "Hmm, let me see what this is all about." Now, I played video games with some buddies when I was a teen. I wouldn't ever say I was addicted to them-I got frustrated easily and that always seemed to keep it in check.

Did it shock my ass when I found I was losing hours in Second Life. I sat down Saturday and the whole bloody day was gone before I knew it. Huh? What do you mean it's supper time? I just put breakfast dishes in the dishwasher. Holy Crap this game is fun!!!!

If you click the link and check it out, just be forewarned....it can be EXTREMELY addictive. I think I would have had my sweater, Patrick, done by now had it not been for Second Life. I still have a bit more than half to go on the final sleeve. I'm going to attempt to take my ass away from this computer because I cannot sit down anymore without wanting to go into SL and poke about. It's just too damn cool for words! Maybe I'll post my avatar, I've grown very fond of him and am rather protective of him. Is that completely daft or what?

Anyway, hope you all are knitting and being productive. I'm going to see if I can't build knitting needles and yarn in Second Life. I'm sure it's possible to knit there-I'm just too new yet to figure out how. ROTFLOL!

I switched to the new blogger....apparently the spell checker is not working.

No comments: