Saturday, October 27, 2007

Howze I Look?



Greetings from Leopard...Howze I look? I look like something out of one of those twisted children's books that you think it cute yet gives your children nightmares for several nights, no? Big head ,itty bitty nose....WOW! I've just spent the last 12 hours happily installing and getting Apple's new OS, Leopard, up to speed. Just when I think they can't improve the OS any more than they already have, they do. I sit with my chin on the floor and drooling with each new OS they release. This is one MAJOR overhaul tho.

I think I heard my knitting needles crying for me. Hell's Bells, I forgot to even have lunch. I think I'm just about done restoring stuff. I was nervous reading stuff that old programmes may or may not work. Happily, everything I've installed thus far works, including Adobes CS 3 which I was most nervous about.

Do you even care about any of this? If you're a PC user you're probably twiddling your thumbs going "Yeah,yeah....where's the knitting?" If you're a fellow Mac whore ( I can say that, right? I mean, I am one...if it's got an Apple logo, I'm buying it) you're too busy playing in Leopard and not reading this.

Hopefully tomorrow I will knit. If I can tar myself away....Cover Flow is just awesome...can finally flip through my knitting folder and see at a glance what pattern is what without having to open it.

Here's a cute video....this is about the point I'm at now...

No comments: