Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Restless Knitter

Well, what to say? I had to frog the shawl. Apparently, my picture is in the Oxford Dictionary next to the entry for "Dumb Blond." I've been six stitches short the entire time but somehow up until the last 4 rows, it had all worked out. I couldn't find where I lost the six so I frogged it and will start again. It killed me, I had 42 rows done and it was A LOT of work I've seen the shawl almost entirely done and blocked and all I can say I have to get my ass in gear. It is GORGEOUS!!!!!

I did cast on for another project in its stead only I can't post pictures of it because the intended recipient may read this blog, I'm not entirely sure, and it's a gift for her. I know she has the url. If you're on Ravelry, you can hop on over to my profile and see a picture of it there.

In other news I have fallen in love with Maine Coon cats since joining Ravelry and ow want one only not sure it's a good idea since I don't know how, after eight years (???), Ms. Midnight would take to sharing me or her home that she has been Queen of all this time. I worry about the jealousy issue too. I thought maybe getting a kitten would be a lot easier to integrate into the house but I just am not 100% sure and there's no guarantees.

Somehow I found myself on YouTube looking at videos of Maine Coons and then I typed in this song Lost by Roger Sanchez that I love, it reminds me of my German friend from las year on Second Life. Well, there was another song, Another Chance that grabbed me. The fact it takes place in NYC just caught my eye but the video kinda hits home for me. It's sad but the song is very cool and that brought to mind someone who has been on my mind a lot lately. He haunts my mind, memories and dreams....I can't let go and this song just makes me think of him even more for some reason.


Listening to: Roger Sanches ~ Another Chance
Feeling: I'm not entirely sure.

No comments: