Saturday, August 18, 2007

Bales of Hay and knitting slippers

Here's a couple of photos of the bale of hay I call hair.




Actually, it's not too bad at all. It is not as damaged or straw like as I remember it being the first time I went this light. The top of my hair is pure snow white-I wish it would just all go pure snow white on its own and be done with it. I'm not sure if the rest of it will get that light next time. He was EXTREMELY rough with me resulting in a lot of breakage. From my left eye in front straight back to my crown is all burned off. There's also a patch beside my left eye that he was so rough with he literally pulled my hair off. Someone doesn't want me blond? What am I to think? He was very sloppy too.he ruined a concert tee shirt I had with bleach, he got as much bleach on the floor, smock he made me wear and the mirror as he got on my hair. SHOWERED me when he shampooed all that crap out of my hair. Too bad I like it so light, I think it looks good and you can't even see the spot on top that is thinning anymore. You'd think in this day and age there'd be pills we could take to change hair colour. Minimal to no damage and be as simple as that. How hard can it be? There's just serious issues I seem to have with hairdressers. I don't seem to get on too well with them. I just can't win.

On the knitting front....I'm waiting for some wool to come in the mail so I can knit the most amazing pair of slippers ever. I can't wait to do these and show them to y'all! I'll wait for the spousal unit to get home so I can go to Boston and get the needles. I don't own DPN's past size 10.5's. He likes to go to Boston with me, I'd rather be there now so I could get home and do what I want.

I've been blogging how long now? I've had the same layout since I started. I need to figure out how to alter the template and do funky backgrounds and what now. I love basic black but I'm bored with it now.

Have I mentioned I cannot seem to get past Row 32 of that dragon lace shawl? I've started that 4 or 5 times now. I put it aside, won't try it for a while now.

Feeling: a lot of anxiety

Listening to: Mean Man by W.A.S.P. (this has become my new theme song)

No comments: