Thursday, April 12, 2007

HI

Still alive and knitting...writing a short story too and listening to Metallica at the moment. I thought this was fun:

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone
whats your name spelt backwards?:Yrrej
What did you do last night?:Worked on a short story
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?:A pic of a hot guy...wanna see? :-)
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?:Of course....hasn't everone at one time or another?
Last time you swam in a pool?:Bloody hell, 10 or so years ago?
What are you wearing?:Otomix sneakers, Levis 501'a and a DIO concert T shirt
How many cars have you owned?:5, I'm on my 5th
Type of music you dislike most?:Rap
Are you registered to vote?:Yes-why I bother I dunno-they do what they want anyway.
Do you have cable?:No, DirecTV, I hate cable.
What kind of computer do you use?:Apple Macintosh baby! PPC G5
Ever made a prank phone call?:As a wee lad, sure
You like anyone right now?:Yes
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?:I did bungee jump once...that was enough.
Furthest place you ever traveled?:Mexico
What's your favorite comic strip?:Rose is Rose, Fox Trott was a close second
Do u know all the words to the national anthem?:Yes
Shower, morning or night?:Someteims morning, sometimes night-sometiems both
Best movie you've seen in the past month?:Hmm, The Night Listener
Favorite pizza toppings?:Garlic and anchovies
Chips or popcorn?:Popcorn
What cell phone provider do you have?:None yet tho possibly Cingular when Apple's iPhone comes out
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?:Pardon me? Is this like that joke of smoking banana peels to get high?
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?:No
Orange Juice or apple?:Both please ;-) But not together
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?:I dunno, strangers last Friday in Cambridge
favorite chocolate bar?:Hershey's special dark
Who is your longest friend and how long?:Paula...22 years, 23 years and counting
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?:last summer
Have you ever won a trophy?:yes
Favorite arcade game?:MARBLE MADNESS!
Ever ordered from an infomercial?:I dont think so, no
Sprite or 7-UP?:Ginger Ale (can ya tell I'm difficult?)
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?:Yes-it didn't last long
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?:I don't go there. I prefer Duane Reade (told ya I love NY)
Ever thrown up in public?:Once, yes. You're not a true metal head till you have
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?:I can't have both? True love
Do you believe in love at first sight?:yes
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?:WHO?
Did you have long hair as a young kid?:No. That's why I refuse to cut it now as an adult
What message is on your voicemail machine?:None, I erased the answer phone this AM
Where would you like to go right now?:Silly question...New York City
Whats the name of your pet?:Midnight
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?:I don't have one
What do you think about most?:Guys, clothes, Guys, roller coasters, Guys, sex , movies, Guys, did I mention Guys?
Take this survey | Find more surveys | MySpace Surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments: