Sunday, April 08, 2007

Erotica...(or a dirty story depending on your perspective)

I went to Boston Friday early afternoon to look for an Elizabeth Zimmermann book, "Knitting Workshop" which I picked up along with a
hank of green Mountain Colours wool to make another pair of fingerless mitts. it felt so good to get out again that I jumped back on the train and headed over to Cambridge for lunch. I had to spread out a magazine to dive into as I *hate* eating alone.

Anyway, on the subway ride back, where I had to switch trains I saw this guy walking down the platform. Umm, you know the line in the Eagles song Life In The Fast Lane "He was a hard-headed man, he was brutally handsome." Well...that was this dude-BRUTALLY handsome. I'd peg him in his mid 20', no older than 26 I guess. So he's been on my mind. I woke up yesterday morning and did something I've not done in a LONG time. I sat my butt down and wrote a short story....actually it wrote itself. I used to write erotica back in the 90's off and on. I'd like to do more of it, it's fun but how many hours are in a day? Where do I apply for an extension...27 or 28 hours may be more what I need.

I've been thinking of joining myspace as I saw there's a plethora of gay erotica writers there...do I *really* need to do this? It might get me and keep me writing but do I honestly need to take on one more internet thing? This is one thing I guess I could go do in Boston...grab my Powerbook and go sit somewhere in the city and write smut LOL! I just cannot bring myself to knit in public :-(

I do have to say it feels good...you'd think I won the lottery but getting that short story out sent me over a cloud. This is what I need...the creativity is starting to flow.

And what are the chances this dude is reading this? Slim to none but on the off chance you are...you had a brown leather jacket on and a coloured iPod (I'm not giving it all away-gotta make sure it's you, don't I? *GG*) I was banging my head to Guns & Roses-I stood right in front of where you sat and saw you checkin' out the Borders bag I was carrying- Orange Line out of Boston Friday afternoon about 3. Thank you for the inspiration-your eyes are incredible....you are HOT dude! Contact me!!!

We're going to my dad's for Easter dinner. We so rarely eat together anymore. My mom had the whole family every Sunday. Now that there's only my dad left....Umm, I'm not going down that road right now.

No comments: