Sunday, January 14, 2007

Back to my regularly scheduled life


Wow, what to say, a lot has sort of gone on over the past week. I guess first & foremost is I finally got my butt to a doctor on Tuesday of last week. Awesome guy, someone you can actually talk to who doesn't have a God complex. Very down to earth and reasonable guy. We talked a bit, he did some blood work and put me on Xanax. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! I feel like a totally new man and no longer at the mercy of my nerves. I haven't felt this normal in over 4 years and feel like I'm finally getting my life back on track. I have to go again this coming Tuesday for a follow up and then again 1 May for a complete physical.

Knitting-wise, I started a pair of Log Cabin socks with the cashmere. Ripped it out after one sock as it was too large and just generally too floppy-had no body and I knew I wasn't going to like it. It was sinfully soft but just not quite right for a pair of socks. I guess I'll just forge ahead on Patrick and get that done.

I'm all caught up with Lime & Violet...they are, without a doubt, one of the best teams out there-I love 'em! Now there's only Chub Creek (in my podcast links) to catch up on.

That's really all that's been going on-I've been trying to get some organising done since I've not done a whole lot since I had been feeling so volatile and just had a general "Who Cares" attitude.

Being that it's supposed to be dreary and rainy, I'm going to park in front of the devil box and knit all day :-)

Have a great Sunday!

No comments: