Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm Here...I'm Here


Hell....I hadn't realised how much time had gone by since my last post. I got wrapped up in finishing the hall and then got into some spring cleaning which led into taking my car in for it's 3 year maintenance check and getting wrapped up in the opening of Great Adventure.

Let's see, I finished the crochet afghan I posted several entries ago. Now I found another afghan. This is knit in garter stitch and is basically a way to use up scraps. I started this one over 20 years ago, found it in my mom's attic so she must have worked on it some and now I"m finishing it up. This seems to be the season for me to finish things. I have to say I absolutely detest using the circular needles on this for some reason. I've never disliked circulars but on this one, for some reason I do.

I dyed some curtains purple and now am not sure I like them. Chris does, I think I may end up stripping the colour. I got a little carried away after watching Purple Rain a week or so ago.

I've not started any new projects, nor have I finished the spider pillow. I need to get another skein of fisherman wool for that. I don't think I'm going to have enough for the back.


I wanted to jot a quick entry to let you all know I'm still alive LOL! I have some catching up to do but right now I've got some more stuff to organise here.

No comments: