Thursday, September 11, 2008

Great

I just updated my blog to do something with folloing other blogs and it fucked up my haloscan comments. I hate technology. Now to remember my haloscan info so I can go re-install it....I wish Blogger made it that easy to add 3rd party templates...assholes.

Oh geez...I'm a happy guy, eh? I will return....I think a pill may be in order...it's one of those days. I can feel the fury rising

I give up....tried reinstalling...doesn't seem to have worked. Sometimes it's better to just leave well enough alone. SInce the advent of Ravelry and Plurk, there really is no need for web rings anymore and I haven't liked Blogger for a while so maybe it's time to move.

I WANT DRUGS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have a nice blog

Tanya Enterprises manufacturers PTFE Wire, PTFE Cable, PTFE Sleeve, Floor Heating Cable, Teflon Wire, High Temperature Cables.