Monday, August 07, 2006

10 Questions

it's still too hot to really knit so I thoguht this might be fun. If you've seen the A&E Show Inside The Actor's Studio, at the end James asks his guest a series of 10 questions. I thought it might be fun to do them here since I'll nver be sitting on that stage to be asked. Here are my answers.

01. What is your favorite word?
Silmarillion-it just sort of flows off your tongue like mercury

02. What is your least favorite word?
No

03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Gloomy, dark, days. Thunderstorms really turn me on both spiritually and emotionally. Birds flying, butterflies and dragonflies. Nature based things turn me on.

04. What turns you off?
Negativity, complacency, laziness, lying, cheating, giving up.


05. What is your favorite curse word?
Motherfucker

06. What sound or noise do you love?
The sound of a brook or stream, thunder, the sound of ocean waves breaking.


07. What sound or noise do you hate?
That infernal reverse beeping of trucks backing up, loading docks banging, jack hammers, that sort of thing.

08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I had always wanted to be a rock star before rock & roll died. Acting was high on my list as well at one time.

09. What profession would you not like to do?
Garbage collection

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I can't honestly answer this as I don't subscribe to the belief of "heaven" or god per-se.

No comments: