Sunday, May 28, 2006

Here I am

I'm here...I'm here. I didn't slip into a black hole and disappear :-0 I'm not sure what to say...I haven't been knitting :-( I helped my dad wallpaper his living room. Seems strange because the room had panel all around. Not dark but my dad said it was to him and he hated it. Having grown up in that house and seeing it with bare wood floors and wallpaper seems odd now but it's nice.

That made me want to wallpaper my bathroom here, I did funky painting with a sea sponge and don't really like it but I'm not keen on spending more money in this house so it'll stay as it is.

Chris and I are going to NJ to an event Great Adventure calls Coaster Celebration. We get an hour in the morning (8.30 to 9.30) to ride and stay on them without having to get off and get back in line, we'll then have the rest of the day to do what we want and then again from 11.30 to 12.30 will get another hour to ride and stay on different coasters in another section of the park. This will be interesting to see how it goes, 14 hours in a park that's a long day.

My friend Kyra sent me some yarn that when knitted up, is supposed to look like the American flag...red white and blue. I don't know what I'm waiting for-I was planning to start those the evening I got the yarn.

So that's all I'm up to. Nice to be missed :-) I wondered if you guys would forget about me :-(

No comments: