Sunday, June 01, 2008

Two Moon Junction

I was feeling great last night...made some good progress with my writing and have been bolstered up to the heavens since I just got Mike Oldfield's autobiography on Friday. I think I understand his music a bit better and so far, it feels like someone looked into my life and described it-I can relate to the isolation and being outcast and all that stuff. The book is amazing.

I watched Two Moon Junction as well. I forgot how hot that movie was...smokin' hot! Great couples movie to get the blood flowing. It's been years since I saw it and it just popped into my mind for some reason. I need to order it on DVD. Sherilynn Fenn was absolutely gorgeous in that...I don't think she's ever looked better. Platinum blonde suited her well. Maybe I'll watch it again tonight, not sure.

Speaking of platinum...busy week for me. I go get the second laser treatment on my face Tuesday morning and then Thursday I go get my roots done. It's really thinning on top at the crown...may be time to start looking into weaves or a wig. YIKES! I can't deal with it. I see some of these guys..like Mike Oldfield..he just turned 55 years old a couple of weeks ago and still has a full head of hair, ditto Ozzy Osbourne, and a smattering of other rockers...what did I do wrong? Is the key to retaining hair taking drugs? If I knew that's what I needed to do to keep my hair I'd have developed me a drug habit instead of just experimenting. Seriously....I cannot handle losing my hair. Thank god it's still full everywhere else, for the time being.



I'm supposed to be knitting, huh? Been ages since I've blogged about knitting. It's a little too warm to knit right now tho.

Time to go do some writing now...

No comments: